-My Father-in-Law! Awesome man, heart of gold! I miss him dearly. His old leather tool belt still hangs in my garage!
- Camille was a great guy! And a great friend to my father rest in peace
- Camille was a great guy, my dad and him were good friends. I did work a short time for him. Rip
- Best guy ever my shuffle board buddy
- Camille was a good friend of my Dad's (Gordie Browne)
- I grew up thinking your dad was a super hero from the way my father talked and praised him and then later I got to spend time with him and he is a super hero, great man he was :)
- Miss him so much, Thank you Don Fendley
- Awe camille may he RIP.. so many memories.. him amd my dad were great friends
- Camille was a great friend with most people in Georgetown including my Dad George Service. Great memories of him sitting in the garage with his buddies.
- Camille was a really good friend of our family. R.I.P. my friend.
- use to babysit for him and Jackie they lived on our street
- Camille was a good man , worked with him in the early eighties, great friend of my father, and he taught me alot about roofing!!
- I worked with Camille for many years at MTO, in winter plowing snow, and we had some great poker games when a bunch of us got together...He was a great guy..
- This man was a good friend of our family, his whole family were wonderful people. Grew up on the same street with them.
- Was a very good man
- Super nice man, first time I remember him was over at our house he brought his brother Ron with him, we sat around having a few pops.
- Best man I ever met beyond a heart of gold miss you buddy hugs
- Camille and bud Haines shuffle board buddies
- Thank you for posting.
I miss my dad so much as well.
He had a heart of gold, he was an amazing dad, friend and brother. He was a family man who loved his kids, his siblings and would give the shirt off his back to many. True business man who never take anyone for granted. He taught his kids to be true and honest.
The best roofer, I miss hearing that one tap of the hammer to the nail. He needed no expensive gadget to put that nail into those shingles, he had that great strength and technique to do the job right.
RIP dad. Always remembered, Never forgotten and always loved by many. Your three girls miss you and always will love you very much. ❤️💕
-r A really good guy