-Dave ,,,,, absolutely famous guy,
- Great fellow!
- Very humble and a true gentleman. A lover of art and a creative genius.
- agreed whole heartedly. He is also very funny...sometimes.🤣
- We had lots of fun in high school 😊He is a great artist & friend. Remember decorating the gym for proms, dances with Dave’s ideas & direction.our parents were also friends.
-Remember him from high school, always very talented and friendly.
- He has always cheered us up all the time. Even gave teachers a great deal to think about 65 years ago.
- I love Dave. and always loved his family. We were either at their house or they were at mine. I baby sat Dave, Steve and Laurie.
- was Lorne Cox his dad?
- yes he was
- Lorne and Dorie were very good friends of my parents. Also Good friends with FRED and Josie Tost. Doris and Jose we're going to sisters. Butch McCartney and another were Brothers. Bunnie? Was their niece. I think her dad was Bruce. They lived next door to Mr and Mrs McCartney almost at the bottom of John st.
-I hope Dave gets to read this. When they were building their house on Maple Avenue across from the Catholic School. My Dad was often there with Lorne helping with the build.
- they had built another house early 1950s near tracks west side of town?
- Sooooooo talented!!!
- Great guy
- Really great guy.
- Such a great guy. Has done so much for the community. Honoured to know him!
- A very talented artist and a great guy, always there to help if needed :)
- Dave is a great guy n quite a talented person in his drawings n cartoons...
- Stayed true to his roots.
- Dave and I drove to Sheridan College Oakville Campass together. We were in second year animation. Dave is an exceptional artist very dedicated to the projects he worked on
- Inspector Gadget!
· Reply · 2w
Sandra Lloyd Wilson
Sandra Lloyd Wilson Yes Garry up Maple Avenue. We spent many evenings there.i can remember when we were really young my Mom or Dad would put us on a sleigh and away we would to visit, going wasn't bad but they would get us out of sleep for the trek home. Likely today why I hate the cold.
- Awesome man
- My sister dated him back in the yrs of high school
- Really a great guy..still see him often.gives a great deal to our town, proud to know him.
- Also a member of the ‘I love Dave Cox club’ Both he and Dale are two of the loveliest people!
- Sign me up as a member!!