Native to the Georgetown Mall, currently caged mid mall in a partial free-range enclosure.
Known to start profound arguments, then slowly and with great stealth, twist the facts until the “argue-ee” realizes they’re now arguing against their original stance (a tactic known as “a Fredding”).
Excellent golf chauffeur, master of fescue rescue, and aiming fluid/rehydration specialist.
Fabulous husband, father, friend, and doggie-daddy
- I remember Fred but can’t place him. Can you give more info?
- lotto both in the mall
- Delrex smoke shop!
- In the 60s my Father Robert “Bob” Letts would stop in to get his cigars and his paper everyday. I remember Fred from those days when he was just starting! Is the Smoke Shop still there?
- Smoke shop is still there.. ;)
-thanks. Good to know!! Been decades!!
-Always has a smile
- friends a great guy who went to school with my husband. My kids when they were toddlers only knew him as “ Fred in the box” ( lottery booth at the mall) . One day while leaving through my old years books they saw a shot of Fred playing basketball and remarked “ oh look, it’s Fred in the box! He hasn’t changed a bit,
- A Great guy
- Such a nice man💕
-Great guy. Always a smile and hello from Fred.
- Great guy.
- Great guy. He knows everyone that drops by his kiosk. He even knows the tickets people play in the lotto😂
· Reply · 11w
Bevrlee Roberts Fred Harris (Geezerus minimums sarmenti scurrae):
Native to the Georgetown Mall, currently caged mid mall in a partial free-range enclosure. …See More
- amazing! Good ol’ Freddie! 😊
- Great guy...One of the best "Little" basketball players that I've ever known.
- Great man wonderful family.💖🤩
- I knew Fred from High School. Good friend.
- Lovely man
- Great guy.
-One of the best!
- great man always happy
- Awesome guy.
- Always with a smile on his face.
- Fred is a great guy!!
- Great friendly guy!
- Nicest guy at GDHS
- Great guy. Always made you feel like you were his best friend.
- True gentleman.
- Good guy, a fixer in G\town
- An all round great n friendly guy ...
-He hasn’t changed since high school. I wonder if he can play basketball as good
- What a heck of a guy, always upbeat. Fred is a well like member of our community and always willing to give back :)
- He is one of the nicest guy around
- Very pleasant guy.
- The nicest person !!
- Great man! Always has a smile!
- Remember him from the Delrex Smoke Shop and then the Lottery Booth in the mall. Always friendly - great guy!
- Lottery booth. That's where I recognized him from.
- Such a great guy, who loves to laugh
- Yep he is still at the lottery booth in the mall always have a smile for you great guy
- Always smiling!!!
- Best b-ball player ever. Great guy.
- Remember Fred years ago up at Georgetown plaza.
- He is still there in the centre kiosk!
- Great guy.
- Always smiling a great guy
- Very sweet!
- One of the greatest!
- Just an all round great person always happy and smiling
- I remember when he worked at the Smoke Shop with his mom and aunt. Loved going in there just to say hi to the ladies.
- I remember Fred. If my memory serves me correctly, he was part of our Men’s Basketball team in the late 60’s early 70’s!! Nice guy
- Hey Freddie 😄
- Delrex smoke shop!!! Nice guy 😊
- Really nice guy hard worker always happy too
- Fred and John Viera friendliest 2 guys in the mall!!!!
- For sure!
- Such a nice guy, always positive!
- Smoke Shop football team.
- If you can sell me a winning lottery ticket I'll give you a LIKE 👍 ! Freddy ! D.D.🔷