- I remember Freddie. We bought a car from him in the 50's.
- Sure do remember him.
- Remember him well.
- Loved Fred!😘
- Fred and Isobel were life long friends of my grandparents and my Mom❤️
- Worked a good part of my Mechanic apprenticeship at Maveal Motors, good times with great people!!
- Knew Fred a long long time , plowed snow for him way back in the 70s , was a great guy even as a boss n knew his kids as well Don , Bill n only daughter Susan, even though he has passed on Fred will never be FORGOTTEN ...
- Great guy raised a great family💓
- Remember him around town for ever great family
- Great guy.
- Great man!
I worked for his son (Don) for 11 years and worked with his other son (Bill) for years.
I lived in the basement apartment of Fred & Isabel’s house. …See More
- I bought my Road Runner from Don
- When I was a kid my parents would take us to town Friday evenings. It always stuck in my mind how the fellows at Maveal's garage would be out front on a bench having a beer, it just seemed so natural. Don and I spent several years together under the tutelage of Glenwright Hillock.
- He was our neighbour when we lived on George Street, a great guy and smart businessman.
- Fred was a neighbour of my grandparents (Beerman’s) and then my family. He plowed the driveway when I was pregnant. He was a great neighbour.