- Good friend of my dad's
- I sure miss these two!!! Dad and Shirley! xoxoxox
- Good friends of Mom and Dad visited Huntsville often
-Great to see this picture, I was just reminiscing a few days ago about High School days and how many parties Shirley allowed Glen to have in the basement of the house off Trafalgar.
- cheers to Fin’s Disco. Good times eh Mitch!!
- clearly my nana was a more
Relaxed parent then my dad! Lol
- Loved Shirl and Gord. Beautiful people.
-Good friends of my mom and dad, Gordie often stopped by to see my dad.
- Gordie could pick up a dime with the bucket on his backhoe so legend has it.
- Beautiful couple
- Close friends of my parents Bob and Brenda.
- My Dad also would visit Gordie with your Dad David Bell
- A Great Couple
- Some of most wonderful people I’ve ever had the pleasure of calling my friends. Had many great times at the diamonds. RIP to you both.
On a side note- as a kid I never ate spaghetti. One year our men’s ball team had a spaghetti dinner get together and Gord made the spaghetti sauce. I tried it because no way was I gonna piss Gord off. I loved it. I’ve like spaghetti ever since.
- , I forgot about Gord’s sauce. It was amazing.
- I think it might have found its way into rookie drinks.
- I make Dad's sauce all the time, with his deep fried meatballs! Anyone who would like the receipe pm me!
- Shirley did Grandads (cliff norton) books for years!
- My Uncle thru a past marriage.Loved that man
- Love them both!! I remember when we were kids and we used to jump in the credit river off the bridge, Gord decided to join us and broke his leg!
- spent many afternoons jumping off that 5 ton bridge!!
- My sister.
- we were pros at getting her to take us to McDonalds when she babysat or sitting in the smokers area at the mall ordering French fries at 10:30am.
- Also enjoyed dressing up in her clothes and playing store with her giant calculated thing!
-She was a wonderful Nana
Lots and lots of patience
- Loved Shirley and Gord!
- Grew up calling him Uncle Gord ! Loved the Legion picnic at Uncle Gord's house in Norval !