- Thanks Jack!
- I didn't know everything he did for the Raiders. I do know he was one of you guys that was always there...always present and never missed a game!
- My father who I loved dearly patient and kind.
- We still have that jacket at our house.
-I feel very lucky to have spend lots of time with him at Glenn’s baseball
Loving Father and Grandfather
- For those of you who knew Jack when he was Trainer with the Intermediate Raiders , you probably remember the 2 Christmas presents he received, the same every year. LOL
- What a gentleman. He also followed our ball team. His grandson, Glenn Fendley played and Mr Harrison rarely missed a game.
-The first recipient of the Georgetown Hockey Heritage Award.