-he lived with us for awhile when i was a kid, he sure made life exciting.. he was like a big brother to me.
-I used to skip school to help deliver milk back in the day
And he used to take Zachary to games and practice when I was working great man
-me too ...
-He was a good friend to a lot of people and I was lucky enough to be one.....RIP Norm....
- ENJOYED GROWING UP WITH NORM
-Fantastic gentleman, missed, R.I.P. Norm
-Normy was the best .. Spent time on his milk route with heath ..
- RIP Norm a great guy to all who knew him
- A good friend of my father and a G-town legend
-My Dads Best Friend, I remember he came out to Calgary and stayed at my parents place, i knew Norm since I was a kid great guy!!!
- Norm, and my father ( Ernie Thompson) had a unique relationship, at the butcher shop he always gave our dog a weiner. As a goalie, he was fun, sadly i never was able to say good bye to him.
-use to call Ernie my second dad ... ❤️
- Normy....always called me Henry. Great guy.
-He had a crush on my sister Jane. Always asking me where Janie was tonight.lol
-Such a great guy ! When I was little he used to work at the butcher shop downtown and give me a free hotdog lol
- Good Guy, good Friend, always had an answer for everything.
- yes he did!
-He was a super guy . A good friend too many
- Norm nicked named my brother Jack and I Huck after Huckleberry Hound cartoon Norm and Fred Harrison coached me in juvenile
- -always wondered where that nickname came from.
-Norm was a Great Man And Friend He did a Lot for Sports in Georgetown
- Wonderful man, liked by everyone.
- He is also my cousin. Loved this guy.
- There was nobody who didn't love Norm. My Husband and Norm were friends. When Fred picked me up for our 1st date to the stock car races Norm was in the car.
-Growing up in Gtown everyone knew Norm!! Was a good friend of the family, My mom Dorothy went to school with him and eventually became friends of my dad Paul!! Always seen Norm at the old Arena and at the Alcott!! He always had a one liner that would crack you up!!
- Miss Norm alot.
- He delivered my milk when I lived on kingham
-Norm was a great guy. Whenever he saw you he would always take the time to talk with you😊
- I knew norm through my aunt hazel and uncle fraser lockhurst he was a funny guy
- Stormin Normin.. was a great man.
- Ray and I miss Norm. He was a great friend and loved the game of hockey. Called me Miss Vicky. Used to call and chat with Ray all the time. R,I.P Norm.❤️
- He was one of a kind.
-Yes he was
-Don't know anybody that didn't like him. We used to call Norm and Howie Kitts the bookends when it came to coaching.. R.I.P. my very good friend.❤️❤️
- He was one of a kind always a friend
I love that they put a plaque at the arena where he sat....
- my mom just adore Norm he was a great at hockey also
- yes my grandparents used to watch him when he was a goalie for norval
-FYI ppl: my sons and I still think about my dad/poppa since as of August 17th it’ll be 11 years since he’s been gone.
-Norm was the greatest guy had lots of fun with him when he was a FD dispatcher
-I remember Normy fondly, he always referred to me as Scarlett never my first name and it sounded good coming from him.
- Nice guy
-Norm was a great Goalie, no one ever crashed his crease, they knew that a little tap would be coming if they were that dumb, and a cast would be soon to come!
- Locky was Mr Georgetown Town
New everyone, cared about this town and Supported anyone who ever were a uniform, or the uniform he cared about
He has earned his seat , in Alcott Arena,
Proud to be able to say he was a friend
Locky you will never be forgotten
- Loved riding in the milk truck when I was a kid with Norm.
-Norm showed me the way in town.
-Norm was the glue that kept sports alive in Georgetown. Hockey, baseball, fastball, slow pitch Norm was always there. I played on many teams that Norm had, wonderful laugh many great memories!! Rest in Peace my friend!
- If a hockey scout came to this town looking for talent back in the day, all they had to do was ask Norm who they should look at. It seemed that every time I was at the arena, so was he!
- Always knew Norm to be behind the wheel of a milk truck.....may he forever rest in peace
- Normie was a great guy, always fun at the arena for us young guys. He could throw a pint of milk out of that truck with great precision. Been pegged by a couple.....lol