-A big hello to you Vern , been awhile for sure but we keep in touch on here ...
- I don't know him but he looks like a ton of fun. :)
- Poor you, Vern is a champion of animal rights, family-loving, laugh a minute fella, with a heart of solid gold. We were HS classmates; Vern was the only reason I never skipped that class. Love ya, Vern McLaughlin ❤️❤️❤️.
-Such a nice guy, from a great family!
- Every time you see that smile...he makes you want to smile...vern that's your gift don't ever stop giving
- My Buddy my friend my pal.
- I’ve know Vern for a very long time, Great guy!
- always happy and makes you smile 😎
Vern McLaughlin Lynn Sargent one of my first crushes you were so much fun we were always laughing love you Girl !!
- A fun guy who keeps life interesting! I've never met anyone with a memory as good as Vern's. He can recall so much of many activities of his youth right down to the last detail of who said what, in a lot of cases. And now a proud Grandpa! On a humerous note, the first time I met Vern he ventured straight into my backyard, without stopping to knock at the house,and scared the heck out of my young son who was playing out back and saw this stranger tromping across the yard. Son came screaming "Mommy!" just as I noticed this strange man on my property. Vern then introduced himself to me as my husband's cousin, and all was well. Whew! LOL
- Hey Vern!! 👋
- Awesome man..
-Great guy......memory like a steel trap. Have known Vern for roughly 55 yrs .....now a Grandpa....more stories to come.....lol
Vern McLaughlin Mike Coffey I have known you forever and we've never had a bad moment between us your always so helpful and friendly it's been a real pleasure having you and all your Beautiful brothers as friends !!!
- Hello Vern!!! Long no see.
- Hey Vern know what I mean !
Vern McLaughlin Mike Barnes you know I love you Mike I've never been shy about telling you my friend always enjoy our visit and many laughs we've shared !!
- Hard not to like this guy....love him like a brother.
Vern McLaughlin Wayne Aitchison one of my all time Favourite people love the whole family a real special family the Aitchison,s and Wayne's at the top !!!
-Yes a wonderful guy
Vern McLaughlin Spotted this and almost fell over I'm extremely grateful to all my friends here from Georgetown and Ontario I tell everyone proudly I'm from Georgetown and they all say I've been there what a Beautiful little town , which it ce6 is but the quality of people not just the odd one But Everyone is so uniquely beautiful in their own way ,itwas a Fabulous place to grow up and although I only lived there from 1959-1975 the friendships I made have been like bridges and have been lucky to be able to travel back and forth over the years as if I'd never left everyone I've ever met has impacted me in a good way and for those memories I hold dear to my Heart still to this day ... thank you Donnie Fendley you are a King among Men in my eyes very touching to see this post today i did not see it coming Georgetown made a Huge Impact as well as everyone who is from there impacted me to this day !!! Regards to all Vern .
- Keep well Vern 👌
- Vern McLaughlin the rides at the plaza were great weren’t they 😧
- I remember this name very well..My Husband Mike used to hang out..
- Luv you Vern!
- One of my favourite old neighbours! We all had so much fun as kids - always loved going to the McLaughlins house!!
Vern McLaughlin Susan Williams Susie I’ve known you forever since you came home from the Hospital we were like family as kids I lived at your house as well when Jordans baby was born and I looked at her I saw your face looking back you are a Beautiful Woman I hope she turns out like you so proud of you and your family Susie love you like a Sister but you’ve known that forever Girl 👀❤️👍😎💋😍
- That smile says it all,,, “” TROUBLE””❣️😂🤣 🤗😍😘🌹
- Hi Vern. You’re always in a good mood & smiling...Liked your car too.
- Hi Vern hope All Is Well .
- Hi Vern, love to see your smiling face!!!
-We were in grade 9 together lol ,
-Great guy. Hi Vern.
- A favourite of mine too
- Lived in the same neighborhood as Vern. Even back then he had a Saint Bernard and I believe her name was Harmony. Vern was always smiling
-Vern, the good humour man,smart also! I have enjoyed the few times we crossed path. 😉
- Looks like he hasn’t changed a bit from high school. Always laughing. Crazy guy. Lol
- I remember him from GDHS
-Congrats for making the Georgetown Hall of Fame Vern McLaughlin! You wear it well brother - cheers! 😘
Vern McLaughlin Terry Gariepy thanks Terry it's a huge honor seeing I've left Georgetown 45 years ago but Georgetown never left me the people in that town are what makes it so Special including you Girl you've raised a Beautiful family Terry so proud of you ...
- Vern McLaughlin I have know you most of my life (7 yrs old). Weber kids we were. Ron & I have been part of your life the better part of our lives on earth. Love you more than you will ever know. Sending you our love. R&R..💖😍🥰
-I’ve known Big V for almost,50 Year’s good friends with my older brother Randy, and my Mom and Dad, just a great guy!
-There’s only a couple of ppl that can make me laugh till I cry. 😂And Vern your right at the top Lov ya buds. 😁❤️
-Hello Vern, I did not know you, although you do look familiar..... I wish I had met you ! I sure am enjoying all the posts though.... sounds like you are a fun person
- HAVE known Vern and his smile since 67!
-Proud to Know you Vern !!
- Great guy! And great family ❤️
- I love you Vern xoxo
- Vern, you look great. How can we ever forget Christmas Caroling while we were going to Centennial School. Most people thought we were casing their homes. 🤣
- Vern McLaughlin, You'll half man half amazing, responding to all those comments in depth.Admirable! I would be typing until the end of the month lol. Cheers buddy 🙂
- Verns a great guy 👍
-Vern McLaughlin who knows Vern, maybe we are ? Lol Proud to call you my brother !