- What school was that?
- chapel Street
- Mom is there ❤️
- I thought the same. I think this pic has been here before and we’ve said that before.
- if she is the second row 5th left reminds me of Chris
- she is third row from the front second girl in
- lol when i enlarged this I recognized the hair lol
- That’s right. Always the hair 😉
- those boys look like mischief
- Lo0ks like 1950-1951. Jake Spence holding sign. A Hamilton right end of first row. ?Forgrage 1st on left bottom row. 1st lady left side of 2nd row Marie South,?
- That is Chapel St. School in the background .
- Jim Lindsay 3rd from right bottom row. Pauline Watson 2nd row first right, John Lenz 3rd row second from right.
- My sister Ginny is on the third row, third to the right of teacher, beside her to right is Agnes Nelson.
- Joy is that Keith Tracy in the back row 2nd from the left?
- I think so
- Gord Spence then Keith Tracy
- Great pic
- Yes Reeve Keith
- Bill (?) Oates beside John Lenz.
- That poor Teacher!
- Miss Weatherhead was the teacher I think. Tom Forgrave first row on right. Jake Spence holding the info. Grant Casely? beside Jake..
- Norm Lockhurst one side of Jake and Grant Emerson on the other
- right...wrong Grant.
- Joan Cummins, my big sister, is to right of teacher.
- Gordie Spence, first left top row, Charlene Day, left of teacher.
- Beside Agnes is Bev Davies and on the other side of Ginny is Myra Breen can’t figure who the teacher was doesn’t look like one of the regular ones —anyone know her
- Susan Whitmee
- I thought that was Bev Davis.
- George Moodie and Bob Hutchison next to Forgrave
- I wonder where Bob Hutchison is now. Haven't heard his name in years.
- my mother loretta culbert 3rd row left
- Now that you point that out I do see the resemblance between you and your mom.
- 1st row from right, Howie Hamilton, ?, Jim Linsay, Barry Cleave, Jake Spence, ?, ?, ?, Tom Forgrave.
- Loretta lived on Normandy Blvd.
- 1strow ? John Hulme,Jim Lindsay, Grant Emerson, Jake, Normie,George Moodie,,Bob Hutchison,Tom Forgrave
- Never can tell which Hamilton is which cause David was in my grade but we had so many split classes don’t know
- It’s Howie Hamilton
- 2nd row, third in is Barbara May Allen, next to her is Marilyn Sorensen & two down from her is Lorna Klingbeil (not sure of spelling), two down from her is Susan Whitmee & beside her is June Allen & then Pauline Watson. I think in row three, third girl down is Barbara June Allen. This was my sister, Ginny Barber’s class & she pretty much went all through her public school years with this group.
- Good for you If anyone can remember names its you. Great memory my friend!
- Haha, thanks, my memory of days gone by seems pretty good but as to what took place yesterday, not so good.
- Remember Helen Kinnard? Lol
- Ya right! Lol
- Toni Lee is between Marilyn and Lorna
- My uncle Grant Emmerson front row 4th from l
Chapel Street School - Class Photo
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group