- I see my dad ❤️
- Ray, Keith and uncle Eldon too
- I see my Dad and uncle 👍
- So many not with us anymore💝
- I know a lot of these guys. Proud of them.
- Me too went to school with a lot of them, and then saw them socially after school. Great job Firefighters!
- I see my dad 😊
- I see my dad 🙂
- i know three of these guys,
- 💕my dad 💕 # 33
- My husband Brian is still on the committee 46 years later a lot of changes over the years!!!!
- Hey my dad is in there, Eldon Snyder!
- See my brother Mike.
- Yes. Back row 2nd from the right.
- Most of them have mustaches
- My dad Mike back row ❤️
- Dad is there, Eldon Snyder, and two cousins (from my mom"s ide) on either side of him...Cecil peacock and Raymond Peacock.
- My dad Brian Fife back row middle
- I see a few names and faces in there that I remember. They were young boys then, nice to see they grew to be fine men.🦹♂️🦹♂️
- Charles Valentine died just a couple of years ago. He was a great old fellow and went for a ride on a fire truck and in a motorcycle sidecar for his last two birthdays, I think 100 and 101!
- Herbie Wild!!
- Nothing like old pictures to bring back good memories
- Back row, my uncle Brian Fife. Solid group of fire fighters, we are very fortunate to have them.
Georgetown Fire Dept. 1978
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group