- Boy thats an oldie.
- Lots of memories there!
- s This The 10th Line ?
- Main Street at Preston’s store
- What year before 1965?
- yes .. actually a new one was put in in 1965
- I recall a story of a certain farmers wagon being dissasembled and reassembled on top of that particular bridge as a halloween prank many years ago!!
- Use to jump off bridge to swim in river many many years ago
- yes i remember this so nice to see this old bridge again wish it was there today
- Mum & Dad took us swimming there a very long time ago. lol.
- Used to go swimming there also
- The good old days
- old old days!Swam there as a kid also jumped off bridge
12/10/2019 05:01:42 pm
We used to sit on the top rail on Saturday afternoons in the summer. It's surprising the interesting things you could see in the passing cars. That was back in the days when the girlfriend would sit right over beside the boyfriend. Yep some pretty good entertainment for us young fellows.
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group