- is this looking from the church corner and down
- From about half way down the hill from Guelph. Looking south.
- This photo is taken from in front of the house that my mother was born in and grew up in and then when I was born my grandparents have made it into an upstairs and downstairs apartments and my Mom and Dad and I lived upstairs in my grandparents downstairs and that was in 1948, Christine Schofield (Tost) It was across the road from the old Baptist Church.
- Yes truly amazing
- hat amazing I love seeing pictures like that it truly amazing
- Love this photo.
- Love history and especially history of my hometown. Thank you for posting.
- Im pretty sure I had my first female encounter in the closest Brick house on the left side of the road,and that house is still there,lol......trust me I remember, lol.
- Awesome blast from the past Thks for share
- Hasn't changed. 😆
- Much. lol.
- ON left side 2 or 3 doors up from last is where my aunt & uncle lived THE BREENS every year I had 1 weeks holidays there RON would come to INGLEWOOD for 1 weeks some time in summer BROTHER GEAR stayed there after yhe war for a while /The white home on right was where 2 ladies lived [ school teachers ]
- Much. lol.
- I always walk down with my favorite grandma the most my favorite town and still miss Georgetown..
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group