- Was what that dealership on the right ? Mason motors ?
- Isn't that Andrew Murray Motors
- I don't think it's Masson. It's hard to make out but it looks like a Chevrolet Oldsmobile dealer.
- That was the chev dealer before it was Andrew Murray wasn't?
- that was Murray Motors.......Pete Masson was on the hwy beside Standard Products.
- That's right Mike u bought a car there back in the day I remember now
- Bought my Jimmy at Massons from Peter Delio
- Is it possible this is actually Mountainview, with Murray Motors on the right and Dominion Seed House grounds on the left?
- Wow I was right! Well there's a first time for everything. 😂
- TThis would be mountain view road no
- I agree
- This is Mountainview and the Seed House property on the other side
- I remember when it was just 2 lanes....Damn, I'm old
- With nice old trees
- I remember just 2 lanes with ditches on both sides. Ya it’s Andrew Murray Motors, Mason was on Guelph St where Gtown Chrysler is now..
- I remember.
- Yep - nothing there but the seed house gardens
- Those were the day's.
- I remember that well
- I miss the way it was!
- I remember when it was two lanes in this area
- i remember that time
- I remember! Hungry Hollow was the best!
- Loved the town back then.
- Getting a little too big and busy for me now.
- I remember when Mountainview looked like this. Anybody know approx. what year this was?
- Remember it well
- I use to work at bumper to bumper
- I don't miss those white outs along this road in the winter.
- I'd rather deal with the white outs than all the residential building and the increased traffic.
- Remember it well!!!
- What year was this?
- sorry I don't know
- Dave, you used to actually work at Murray Motors at one time, you of all people should recognize this as Mountainview Rd. North.
- most likely taken from about the corner of Todd road looking north
- Great imaginative name, although no mountain
- Looks like RUBBER ROAD
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group