- Sally loved those days.....
- The good old days!
- Actually that is Village Festival - I was the manager when we had those banners installed. Too bad there's no Festival at all any more 😕
- I agree.. we need more of this downtown.. more than just the farmers market.
- I Remember Pioneer days on Main St we would serve tea and treats and dress up in graham skirts white blouse 🤗
Our tables were set up where the ATM machine in now what a flash back .
- Great times back then
- Pioneer Days were great,dressed up and good sales ,people looked forward to it
- Loved Georgetown back in those days. Sometimes you met up with people you hadn’t seen in a long time
- Many great memories of pioneer days.
- Best time ever as a kid
- Pioneer Days, Village Festival, great times back then.
- It would be great to do something like that again. I think the town has kind of lost that feel. I wonder why it stopped.
- And dancing to awesome music 👍
- What year was int changed from Pioneer days?
- My mom took me to this every year!
- I remember working at Silver's Department store during Pioneer Days...it was so much fun!
- vintage country
- Pioneer days?
- Yes it was once called Pioneer Days. Still waiting to find out when & why it was changed & by who.
- I remember it being pioneer days in 1979 and 1980 when I worked at Silver’s Dept Store
- I remember it as a kid in the 90's. Do they at least still put on another one but a different name?
- Pioneer Days, Village Festival were awesome, many folks would travel to come home for they, sure wish we had them again
Pioneer Days/Village Festival
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group