- great pics!!
- Wonderful childhood memories.
- it does bring back great memories
- My family did the stonework and my mom and sister worked there
- This is a great picture !
- You are doing a great job Bonnie the old pictures bring back a lot of memories thank you
- Yes very good pictures
- We lived half way between Wheelers and Preston’s. Amazing that tiny Glen Williams supported two stores.
- Love going to Preston’s as a kid.
- I used to love shopping there!
- I have never seen that photo before. Thanks for sharing Bonnie
- Loved going to Preston's
- I worked there during my high school years, great spot, good memories
- GORD PRESTON! made an impression on me when i was a kid, i loved that mam.. i found the meat cooler very intriguing!!!
- What year was that?
- I remember getting left at Preston’s in the Glen. I lived in Limehouse. Was sitting in the front window when my dad came back lol
- Cut the best steaks.
- Brings back so many memories.
- Worked there in the butcher room when I was 14. Can’t remember the lady but she was short and had curly dark hair. She trained me on deli and making ground beef in the grinder. Man that fridge was cold!!
- Had coffee with Gord Preston yesterday
Leave a Reply.
Comments on the photos are memories from the citizens of Georgetown taken from our Facebook Group